The Spanish organization, G2.eSports has announced the addition of the Bosnian player Nikola 'NiKo' Kovac, whom moved from FaZe Clan.
The move was anticipated two months ago, and today this was fulfilled, with the move, NiKo joins his cousin Nemanja 'huNter' Kovac.
The announcement was made on the leading eSports news websites, hltv.org, taken from the official website of the team. It is exepected that the player will replace Francois 'AmaNEk' Delaunay in the starting line-up.
While G2.eSports now has six players, the team that lost NiKo, FaZe Clan is left with only four players.
The new CS:GO, line-ups for the two organizations now are:
for FaZe Clan:
- Havard 'rain' Nygaard
- Markus 'kjaerbye' Kjaerbye
- Helvijs 'broky' Saukants
- Marcelo 'coldzera' David
- Olof 'olofmeister' Kjarbjer (innactive)
- Janko 'YNk' Paunovic (coach)
While G2.eSports now has:
- Kenny 'kennyS' Schrub
- Audric 'JACKZ' Jug
- Francois 'AmaNEk' Delaunay
- Nemanja 'nexa' Isakovic (C)
- Nemanja 'huNter" Kovac
- Nikola 'NiKo' Kovac
- Edouard 'ShmitZz' Dubourdeaux (innactive)
- Damien 'maLeK' Marcel (coach)
- Jerome 'NiaK' Sudries (Manager