The CIS Counter-Strike:Global Offensive team, Natus Vincere has booked the first place at the BLAST Premier Global Finals 2021, after a dominating victory over the No.1 team, Team Astralis.
The final game ended with just two maps as the CIS team put up a dominating performance to take a [2-0] win on de_nuke (16:12) and de_inferno (16:5), making the team richer with a total of $600000 in cash prize.
The games were brought to us by:
- James Banks - (desk host)
- Freya 'Freya' Spiers - (interviewer)
- Mathieu 'Maniac' Quiquerez - (analyst)
- Jacob 'pimp' Winneche - (analyst)
- Anders Blume - (caster)
- Auguste 'Semmler' Massonat - (caster)
- Mohan 'launders' Govindasamy - (caster)
- Conner 'Scrawny' Girvan - (caster)
- David 'Prius' Kuntz - (in-game observer)
With this move, the Natus Vincere roster takes home a ttoal of over half a million in cash prize, and also, their star player, Aleksandr 's1mple' Kostyliev was named the MVP of the team.
Final prize distribution:
- 1'st. Natus Vincere - $600000
- 2'nd. Team Astralis - $200000
- 3'rd. Team Vitality - $80000
- 4'th. Team Liquid - $50000
- 5'th./6'th. Evil Geniuses, G2.eSports - $20000 each
- 7'th./8'th. FURIA eSports, coL.Gaming - $15000 each