The Brazilian based Counter-Strike:Global Offensive team Made in Brazil has announced today their new fifth player.
The new fifth is as predicted the INTZ eSports player, Vito 'kNgV-' Giuseppe, remind you that a month ago a report stated that the player is set to join MiBR.
The announcement was made by the management of the team on their twitter account, there the managers wrote:
"Nosso novo 5º player para #TrocaTiro - Bem-vindo à família MIBR @kngvito !
We have found our 5th, welcome to the MIBR family @kngvito!
This makes for the following CS:GO teams of the two organizations now:
For Made in Brazil:
- Gabriel 'FalleN' Toledo (C)
- Fernando 'fer' Alvarenga
- Epitaco 'TACO' de Melo
- Vito 'kNgV-' Giuseppe
- Lucas 'LUCAS1' Teles (on loan from Luminosity Gaming)
- Joao 'felps' Vasconcellos (innactive/loaned to Luminosity Gaming)
- Marcelo 'coldzera' David (benched)
- Wilton 'zews' Prado (coach/player)
- Ricardo 'dead' Sinigaglia (manager)
- Lincoln 'fnx' Lau (brand ambassador)
While INTZ eSports will be left with the following CS:GO roster:
- Marcelo 'chelo' Cespedes
- Alexandre 'xand' Zizi
- Gustavo 'yeL' Knittel
- Lucas 'destinyy' Bullo
- Alessandro 'apoka' Marcucci (coach)