The North American based Counter-Strike:Global Offensive team of compLexity Gaming has announced changes.
As per the rumours of
1pv.fr the two to join coL.Gaming are former Windigo player the AWP-er, Valentin 'poiz0n' Vasilev and the former innactive OpTic Gaming player now in Meanwhile, Kristian 'k0nfig' Wienecke.
The announcement was made on the twitter page of the organization, there managers wrote:
"Announcing the new #COLCS. Welcome, @k0nfigCS and @poizonCSGO! #WeAreCOL. "
So the new CS:GO roster of compLexity Gaming now is:
- Owen 'oBo' Schlatter
- Will 'RUSH' Wierzba
- Benjamin 'blameF' Bremer (C)
- Kristian 'k0nfig' Wienecke
- Valentin 'poiz0n' Vasilev
- Shahazeb 'ShaZaM' Khan (innactive)
- Kevin 'keita' Hall (coach)
While Meanwhile after losing k0nfig now is:
- Krzysztof 'stark' Lewandrowski
- Niels Christian 'NaToSaphiX' Morh Sillassen
- Denis 'grux' Gutaj
- Kevin 'HS' Tarn
Remind you that OpTic Gaming now is:
- Nikolaj 'Niko' Kristensen (innactive)
- Mathias 'MSL' Lauridsen (innactive)